Monday, April 21, 2008

Sometimes I Can't Tell If You're Joking Or Not

Sometimes I can't tell if you're joking or not. When you say something, and you make that face, I really can't tell if you're joking for the life of me. It's weird because I usually get sarcasm--I'm quite sarcastic myself. I'm actually sort of known for it. But there's something about your sense of humor that I can't quite put my finger on. When you said that thing about the environment, were you joking? At first I thought you were serious, then after a few seconds I realized you were joking, but now, looking back on it, I'm not really sure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

watch it, buddy, that's my wife
I am not joking
I will kick your ass. Ha! Ha!

Rali Weaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rali Weaver said...

that sure doesn't look like her though