Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Your Endless Questions Toward Getting Me To Qualify What I Assumed Was A Simple Order Does Not Good Customer Service Make


Your endless questions toward getting me to qualify what I assumed was a simple order does not good customer service make. Don't ask me anything after I place my order. I don't want to join the member rewards club. I don't even belong to the gym or have a library card, why would I join your club? The one pass I'll give you is size. That's a valid question and if I skipped it during ordering, I apologize, but I don't think I skipped it. Anyway, I for sure don't want anything else to eat besides what I ordered. No need to even ask. If I wanted it to go I would have said so. The reason I mentioned that I don't need a bag is that I didn't want a bag. Seriously, no bag. Thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bags are empty spaces, voids
to fill with goods, things
but, I have no need

Anonymous said...

yes yes well said